Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thank you is not enough


Wherever I go and wherever I am, I am very thankful for everything and it’s all because of my Parents. Dad was an entrepreneur, being the pioneer in the construction selling industry while my mother was my first teacher literally for 15 years before she joined my dad to his business which became their both passion, the lesson and wisdom for being honest at all times is the best wisdom they both gave me.

“Pinalaking hubad sa katotohanan, May takot sa diyos upang magsilbing gabay
Tinuruan ng magandang asal, Upang maipamalas kahit na kaninoman
Hindi man ginto o pilak ang nakamulatan, dugo at pawis, di alintana para sa minamahal
Pinagsunog ng kilay ng marating ang magandang buhay, upang maipamahagi sa mga supling at inakay.”

No comments:

Post a Comment