Tuesday, October 4, 2011

To see is to believe: DPWH meme

To see is to believe and well for me still what you see is what you get, only if you don’t know how to use the Photoshop. Most of you have probably heard or shocked about the DPWH photoshop incident already. I myself until now still don’t know how to use it actually but obviously, it is a fad to those officials who are just making us looks stupid or thinking that people nowadays can be duped. For those who haven’t heard about it yet or doesn’t concern you at all, let me quickly summarize. DPWH apparently posted an edited photo on their Facebook page showing several DPWH officials inspecting at the Roxas avenue after the typhoon Pedring.

Unfortunately for DPWH, people or the netizen right now are using also Photoshop or could I say, have an “eye” for such thing. The post became viral and even my friends do their own DPWHere meme. People are making their own versions of the DPWH execs imposed on different locations and yes I have the top ten I barrow from the internet, well I still don’t know how to photoshop ok. Only in the Philippines? No! before there’s some officials from China who did this too and now, here we go. Now, it’s not to see is to believe but well, Honesty is the best policy. This is Social Media and in 1 single click, you are a success or doomed.


This is the original and look clearly because honestly hard for me. Enjoy!

A lot of questions in my mind on who or what is the intention where the government officials could easily just go there for inspection. From them or not, the question is, d we still believe from what the eyes could see? Ok enjoy and go on!










1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I would like to invite you to join BC Bloggers. We help bloggers exchange links with each other fast and easy.

    Join BC Bloggers Here

    ReplyDelete