Thursday, August 20, 2015
On August 23, 2015 at Subic Bay Yacht Club, here comes the "Asia Leaders Forum: Social Media Marketing" brought to us by Tree Top Adventure. Four speakers; Comelec Spokesman James Jimenez, The "Voice Master" Pocholo De Leon Gonzales and Public Relations Experts; Cherry Burwell and Jeoff Solas will discuss the following;
1. Personal Branding
2. How to choose Bloggers for campaigns?
3. Social Media responsibility
4. How to sustain and maintain the relationship with bloggers?
5. How effectively can marketing managers become the brand ambassadors of their own company.
6. How to convert likes into sales?
Why Social Media Marketing is important. Social Media Marketing is the process of gaining website traffic or engagement or attention through social media and usually center on efforts to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it across their social networks thus produce engagement with the company expectation to convert the engagement to sales. The resulting electronic word of mouth refers to any statement consumers share via the Internet (e.g., blogs, social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, instant messages, news feeds) about an event, product, service, brand or company. When the underlying message spreads from user to user or becomes viral and presumably resonates because it appears to come from a trusted, third-party source, as opposed to the brand or company itself, this form of marketing results in earned media rather than paid media.
TAG Media and Public Relations is the organizer of Asia Leaders Forum and advocating information to reach a broader audience to understand more about important issues that could help not just companies but individuals to pursue excellence. Asia Leaders Forum is a pocket conference with different topics per event and with influential leaders as speakers. For more information and for our next events, please check http://www.asiaecommerce.ph or call 09166299381 or email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
To confirm registration;
1. Deposit the registration fee of Php 1,000.00 to
TAG Media and Public Relations
BPI Checking Account # 1680 0010 29
2. Scan the deposit slip
3. Send the scanned deposit slip to email@example.com. A confirmation email will be sent to you.
Wednesday, August 19, 2015
Asia E- Commerce Expo 2015 (#AECoE) will be at SMX Aura, Taguig on November 25, 2015, Wednesday and brought to you by TAG Media and Public Relations. #AECoE will give you a unique opportunity to learn from, and network with senior leaders from the biggest brands in Asia Pacific region and in which the leading e-commerce experts from emerging markets, award winning e-commerce players and established e-retailers in APAC gather under one roof. Industry leaders will share independent experiences and insights for delegates from different countries. You can be a part of this inspiring environment and benefit from the excellent networking opportunities it offers.
• Sessions on ePayments, eLogistics and ePrivacy
• Opening reception
• Conference programme
• Over 15 local and international high level speakers
• 30+ sponsors
• 1 hour of Speed Networking
What will you learn:
• Market Analysis and Digital Marketing
• CRM and Strategy
• E Commerce and Going Global
Why you should attend:
• To grow your business
• To meet investors
• 300 APAC Audience
• Maximizing cross border e commerce
Speakers and Attendees will be coming from various industries. #AECoE is not just about learning but a potential future collaboration that’s why we allot time for networking. Speakers confirmed are as follows plus 10 more awaiting for their confirmation;
• Constantin Robertz- Managing Director, Zalora
• Lars Jeppesen- CEO, Tech One Global
• Jacqueline Van Den Ende- Managing Director, Lamudi
• Kristian Melquiades- General Manager, Viber
• Janette Toral- Founder, Digital Club Filipino
• Subir Lohani- Managing Director, Carmudi
• Chinkee Tan- Book Author and Radio Host
• Robert Yupangco- CEO, Yupangco Group of Companies
• Frederic Levy- Founder & CEO, CashCashPinoy
• Camille Montejo- CEO, Tree Top Adventure Inc.
• Pocholo Gonzales- CEO, Creativoices Production
• Chris Kiklas- President, EmLogis
• Spanky Enriquez- Corporate Communications Consultant
Asia E Commerce Expo 2015 (#AECoE) is expecting 300 visitors & up to 30 companies to share their products and services in the expo. For partnership/sponsorship, please contact the organizer at 09166299381 or at firstname.lastname@example.org Registration Fee per delegate: Php 3,000.00 (Inclusion: Snacks and Elegant Lunch, Conference and Expo.)Early Bird Rate Php 2,500.00 till August 31, 2015. Please check http://www.asiaecommerce.ph