Thursday, December 15, 2016
We are very excited here in the Philippines about the upcoming Digital Travel APAC that will happen on 26-27 of April 2017 at Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore and will bring together 400 VPs and Directors from APAC’s leading hotels, airlines, OTAs, metasearch, cruise lines and car rentals.
WHY EVERYONE’S EXCITED ABOUT DIGITAL TRAVEL APAC:
Technology Evaluation & Benchmarking Focus Day 25 April 2017
• 70% new speakers: amongst the 100 airlines, hotels, OTAs, Car Rentals and Cruise Lines providing you with new insights and new solutions to your daily challenges
• New “winner takes all” head-to-head debates: Google vs. OTAs – Is there room for both? offsite vs. onsite – Who really owns the customer experience? Price vs. Loyalty - In today’s price-sensitive market, does loyalty exist anymore? Are smartphones ready for center stage in travel planning?
• New interactive lighting talks on China and India: hear 4 quick fire case studies and then question the top travel brands to discover how to succeed in the world’s fastest growing travel markets
• From Pokémon GO to artificial intelligence and virtual reality: how will the rapid evolution of technology change the way businesses and marketers gain insight?
• Brand new technology benchmarking pre day: This highly interactive pre day workshop has been specifically created to give you an unbeatable, time- saving opportunity to meet and compare the leading technology platforms in one afternoon of networking alongside your peers • Finding the next big disruptor: join our digital travel dragons and evaluate the latest innovations as start-up companies pitch their tech in a bid to win first place.
Please Note: For questions about group discounts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 6722 9455
On January 31, 2016 from 10AM to 4PM at Misono Event's Place, Bel Air, Makati, Asia Leaders Forum with the topic of Real Estate will be held to discussed the following;
- Real Estate Landscape in the Philippines
- The importance of quality materials
- The Government plans for infrastructure and construction
- Urban Planning and Development
The Asia Leaders Forum: In Real Estate" will offer öne hard-hitting information-packed day examining key issues, trends, challenges, risks and opportunities in the acquisition, investment, management, financing, development, and leasing of all property classes – office, industrial, retail, multi-unit residential and land.
Expecting hundreds of attendees with 10 successful and empowered speakers. Invited are the following;
Arch. Jun Palafox- Chairman, Palafox Associates
Jose Marie Laurel Yupangco- President, Yupangco Electronics
Robert Laurel Yupangco- President, Yupangco Group of Companies
Christian Leynes- President- CLL Group of Companies
Charlie Rufino- Chairman Net Lima Properties
Mark Leviste- President, Leviste Group of Companies
Dr. Elton Tan See- Chairman, E- Hotels and Resorts
Maria Camille Montejo- CEO, NWSteel Technology
For more information, contact email@example.com or 09166299381
Posted by Engr. Grace Bondad Nicolas at 10:06 AM
Tuesday, November 22, 2016
On March 7 to 9, 2017 at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, e- Tail Asia 2017 is happening once again to showcase the best speakers to discuss E- Commerce and technology with more than 400 retailers around the globe.
eTail Asia is your one-stop shop for everything multichannel and eCommerce; an event where you’ll learn, be inspired, find innovative solutions for your business and build lasting friendships. Across 80+ keynotes, panels, workshops and social gatherings, you’ll never forget the three days you spend here.
Whatever your pain point, we’ve definitely got you covered. Our sessions cover each area impacting your business – customer centricity, personalisation, attribution, delivery, offline/online data, mobile engagement, content marketing and everything in between. You’ll discover new ways to boost your bottom line and return to your office ready to shake things up.
Where else can you network like you can at eTail Asia? Nowhere. Join our interactive case studies, creative boardrooms, synergy workshops and drill-down roundtables, and take time to explore the social hub too. With all this going on 24/7, you’ll come for the inspiration, but stay for the fun.