My Dad and I am happy I accompanied him
Dr. Jimmy Dy-Liacco, holds a degree in metabolic medicine from Dr. William Donald Kelley's College of Metabolic Medicine in Kansas City, USA. He has been a trustee of the Philippine College for the Advancement of Medicine (PCAM) since 2002. In 2005, he was Acting Director General of the DOH's Philippine Institute for Traditional and Alternative Health Care (PITAHC). He is an expert on the power of natural healing and cured himself of prostate cancer in six months without surgery, chemotherapy and radiation. Credentials that made him a credible source and not to mention his job as the first Filipino Country manager under Proctor and Gamble abroad. As I checked also the audience, more than 100 attendees and all paid and focus to be there to listen and maybe somehow their last resort to their incurable diseases?
Dr. Jaime Dy Liaco and me
He is 82 years old and I would say, doesn't look like 82. No Powerpoint presentation and no handouts just himself in front of us. That time, telling to myself, Lagot! a boring seminar speaker with a boring topic. But since I told myself to focus because of what I paid and my effort to be there, I listened carefully. The event will start at 9 am and will finish at 5 pm and I conditioned myself to focus and actually looking forward for a sumptuous miryenda and lunch. Dr. Dy liaco started talking about faith, as usual, same as every other speakers I know, they will start it about God and their beliefs.
The self proclaimed number 1 "Quack" without any presentation but still can engaged the audience.
According to Dr. Dy-Liaco, the two fundamentals of natural healing are:
All healing comes from the Holy Spirit and Restore the body to the way God made it. Before big corporations turned the medical industry into a synthetic drug-based business enterprise, medical school taught natural healing. make sense right. Humans were using Natural Healing and Natural medicines before and we survived.
Natural healing has become popular in the modern world because of the fact that it heals faster, better, and cheaper than synthetic pharmaceutical drugs, without the side effects that all drugs have.
In 1997, the Philippines was blessed with the passage into law of the Traditional & Alternative Medicine Act of 1997, which established natural healing as a legal system of medicine side by side with pharmaceutical drug-based medicine. For the Philippines, this is of paramount importance because 70 percent of our people do not get adequate health care.
Times are changing as the world rediscovers the power of natural healing. In the United States, 125 medical schools, including Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Georgetown, and Johns Hopkins, now include alternative courses in their curriculum. In the Philippines, UE's Ramon Magsaysay Medical Center started a two-year Masteral degree program in alternative medicine.
Dr. Dy-Liaco's basic premise is to keep your body hydrated at all times. We should maintain 75% water level in our body in order for us to have a strong immune system, which will protect us from coughs, colds, headaches, fever, asthma and allergies. In order to retain the water, it should be taken with rock salt. Eating 6 raw eggs daily is good for the heart, gums and gives you energy.
A healthy cooked Lunch
The healthy raw miryenda: Siling Labuyo, Rock Salt and Raw Egg
Here are some of Dr. Dy-Liaco's natural cures for common ailments:
1. Hypertension - three glasses of tap water or mineral water, half a teaspoon of rock salt, one saba banana, and siling labuyo
2. Stomach Gas – ginger root; or three glasses of mineral water and half a teaspoon of rock salt; or dark chocolate ice cream
3. Diarrhea/food poisoning – 8 cloves of crushed, raw garlic
4. Constipation – 6 siling labuyo
5. Anemic – 3 teaspoons of raw beef liver
6. Dengue – papaya juice from papaya leaves
7. Cancer- raw pork pancreas and raw beef liver
Dr. Dyliaco shared a lot of his experiences and 100% of those who asked him with the use of Natural Healing and Alternative Medicines were cured. I am impressed but still have doubts if those stories are true. How will I know but if it's all true, wow! Why not try right. Lunch time, I am not looking forward for any Sofitel like food anymore but a raw pork liver or more likes it, well, for 3 hours he talks about raw so not looking forward for cooked meal this time and I am hungry. I thank God when the plated meal is composed of Cooked plain rice, Fried Cream Dory and Chopsuey.
A lot from the audience of course and as usual, asked why "raw", why not cooked? The good Dr site a sample about a raw Kamote (Sweet Yam). If we will plant a raw Kamote, after a day there might be a sprout because of it's composition. While if we plant a cooked kamote, mabubulok lang, No nutrients, nothing will grow. It's one way he explained why "raw."
1/2 Spoon of Rock Salt and 2 pieces of Siling Labuyo will do the work according to Dr. Dy Liaco. In my case, I just swallowed all with the raw egg. Easier.
Since my family are diabetics and I had it everytime I am pregnant. I will discuss it more for this article. This is what Dr. Dyliaco process and suggestion based on his experiences and can be found also at this article http://www.arthritistrust.org/Articles_miscellaneus_Historical/DiabetesII.pdf
Reversing Type II Diabetes Naturally- Dr. Jaime Dy Liaco
"This protocol works every single time, even curing diabetic gangrene in one week and saving legs from getting amputated. Look at the bottom half of the last page which lists what to do in case of diabetic gangrene. If the patient has been taking the diabetic drugs for less than 6 months, they can be stopped abruptly without harm, so long as she starts immediately with the natural remedies. But if she has been taking them for more than 6 months, she cannot stop them abruptly.
Instead overlap them with the natural remedies, and monitor her fasting blood sugar every week or at least every 10 days with laboratory blood tests. After the fasting blood sugar has stabilized within the normal range for 3 months, phase out the drugs gradually. The 6 food supplements listed are readily available in health food stores, the green leafy vegetables in supermarkets and produce stores. If she lives in the U.S., she probably will not be able to find raw pork pancreas, but try China town. The raw pork pancreas are very rich in natural insulin. It brings down blood sugar from 500 to 84 in 5 minutes with just 2 tablespoons. It doesn't have the side
effects of synthetic insulin injections."
"The protocol does not yet mention the use of red siling labuyo (red cayenne peppers) which I will add to the protocol after having seen how well it works. If it's the big red ones (about 1.5-2" long) which is what is available in Metro Manila, take 9 silis 3x a day. If it's the small ones (less than 1" long) which is what is abundant in the provinces, take 12 silis 3x a day. Be sure there is food in the stomach, because sili gives a stomach ache if taken on an empty stomach. I always gives the sili together with 1/2 teaspoon of rock (sea) salt, 2 bananas, 3 glasses of water, and if available 3 tablespoons of dark chocolate ice cream. The ice cream helps to digest the food just
taken because it makes the stomach acidic within 5 minutes of eating it. I have found dark chocolate ice cream does not raise blood sugar, especially if it's taken together with the red silis."
Diabetes is due to a deficiency of 5 minerals and to habits that load the body with too much simple sugars, wearing down the insulin-producing beta cells of the pancreas and weakening the potency of the insulin they produce. So to reverse Type II or adult-onset diabetes naturally, correct the mineral deficiency with 5 food supplements, regenerate the beta cells in the pancreas producing insulin with a 6th supplement, correct eating habits, and do regular exercise.
CORRECTING EATING HABITS
1. Fresh vegetables. Eat 3x a day 1 cup of raw saluyot leaves, or camote leaf tops (talbos ng kamote) either dark green or purple in color, or kangkong (swamp cabbage), or spinach leaves, or sea grapes and to eating(lato) as a salad to start every meal. These raw dark green vegetables are rich in vanadium, copper, zinc, manganese, chromium and will lower your blood sugar.You may blanch these vegetables, or juice them, but do not cook them. Anything cooked beyond 40 degrees centigrade loses all enzymes, vitamins, and the organic minerals become inorganic which the body cannot absorb.
2. Garlic. Eat 3 large cloves of crushed raw garlic with every meal. It has to be crushed or chewed thoroughly to release the active ingredients, allicin and alliin. Besides being anti-viral and anti-bacterial, garlic lowers blood sugar levels. If you cannot take raw garlic, take garlic pills: either 1 pill of Garlinase 4000 (from Healthy Options), or 2 tablets of Kyolic Garlic (from GNC, get the one that’s all garlic, no mixtures) after every meal.
3. Water. Take 15 8-oz glasses of non-chlorinated, mineral water every day to keep your body's water level at the 75% that the body needs to metabolize properly. If you let it drop below 75%, you are dehydrated. All your vital organs, your cells, your tissues, your blood (75% water), your brain (85% water) will be dehydrated. Your immune system drops when your water level drops below 75%, and you become vulnerable to infections. No medication that you take will work if your body is dehydrated.
One simple way to check if your water level is at 75% is to look at the color of your urine every time you urinate. If it is yellow, you are dehydrated. Drink a glass of water right away. Your objective must be to make the color of your urine as clear as water. To be free of dehydration, you need salt. Without salt the body cannot retain water and you will still be dehydrated even with the 15 glasses of water a day, because water is a natural diuretic. So take 2½ teaspoons of salt a day. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of salt on each meal, eat 1/2 teaspoon with your merienda with a glass of water, and eat 1/2 at bedtime with a glass of water which will help keep you from urinating frequently during the night. Use natural salt from the sea (rock salt), not refined table salt which is synthetic. If you cannot avoid using tap water, which is chlorinated, let
the water sit for half an hour, without a cover, to evaporate the chlorine. Do not take distilled water. It strips the body of minerals, and aggravates your diabetes. Take mineral water.
4. Foods and drinks to avoid. All processed foods (canned goods, foods made with white refined flour such as pan de sal, white bread, noodles, etc., white refined sugar, confectionery, margarine, any food that comes in a box or package made by a manufacturer and sold in stores, junk food), dairy products (milk, cheese except cottage cheese), red meats, soft drinks, coffee, alcoholic drinks. For frying, use only extra virgin, cold-pressed olive oil or coconut oil. All other oils are not heart-healthy (the polyunsaturated oils) and some, like Canola and soybean oil, are even conducive to cancer. Fresh fruits in moderation are OK, they are complex sugars. Fish, chicken, and turkey without the skin are OK. Proteins from plants, like beans, are incomplete and not usable by the body. To make them complete, eat them with grains, like brown rice. It's delicious mixed with sticky red rice (red malagkit). Mix 1 cup brown with 1 tablespoon red. Avoid white rice. It’s a simple sugar.
5. Sweeteners. Use raw honey, or muscovado sugar. To sweeten cereal, use fruits like sliced raw bananas. Do not use synthetic sweeteners like aspertame (Equal or NutraSweet). They aggravate diabetes and can cause brain tumors. Avoid diet softdrinks with NutraSweet. NutraSweet is converted in the body into formaldehyde (it's embalming you while you are still alive). A natural sweetener that’s acceptable is Stevia. If health food stores don’t have it, order it from the U.S.
6. Flax seed. Eat ¼ cup of ground raw flax seed daily. Sprinkle it on food or mix it with fruit juice or water. Raw flax seed is available at Healthy Options, either ground or as whole seeds. Do not buy the ground seed. It oxidizes once the package is opened. Get the whole seeds. Grind 1/4 cup in a small electric coffee grinder
for 10 seconds, only when you are about to eat it, because it oxidizes in 15 minutes after grinding. You can eat kesong puti with it. The two make a healthy combination.
FIRST AID FOR VERY HIGH BLOOD SUGAR
Eat 2 tablespoons of raw pork pancreas. It is very rich in natural insulin, and has brought down in 2 minutes blood sugar from as high as 240-502 down to 84-85. Have the pancreas on standby in your freezer, for use in emergency situations, or eat it daily if you wish. Eaten with every meal keeps blood sugar normal every day, like having insulin shots. Always eat it with a clove of crushed raw garlic, to kill bacteria and viruses. Because raw pork pancreas are also very rich in the animalprotein digesting enzymes that digest cancer cells, 2 tablespoons with every meal will also prevent cancer. Here's how to prepare: buy the pancreas early in the morning
from the market, to be sure it is freshly slaughtered. Do not buy more than a week's supply. Wash it well of soil and dirt. Soak for 10
minutes in a basin of water with half a cup of rock salt. After soaking, rub well on both sides with rock salt until the sliminess is gone. Cut into small cubes so you can measure it by the tablespoonful. Put 2 tablespoons each into a small plastic bag. Put the bags in the freezer, and take as needed. You can season it any way you want to make it palatable, so long as you don't cook it or use vetsin (MSG). Some use wasabi and toyo. Others eat it with chopped onions, ginger, green sili, garlic, salt, kalansi. Others like it as is from the freezer. It has a nice, cool clean taste and melts in the mouth. Please note, the raw pancreas are not a permanent cure, just
like insulin shots are not. To cure diabetes permanently, you need to correct the mineral deficiencies and regenerate the beta cells in your own pancreas that produce your own insulin, but this time with the mineral deficiencies corrected, your own insulin production will now be potent. So you can use the raw pancreas to keep your blood sugar down while you are correcting your mineral deficiencies and regenerating your pancreatic cells.
Alternative medicine is any practice that is put forward as having the healing effects of medicine but is not based on evidence gathered using the scientific method. It may consist of a wide range of health care practices, products and therapies, using alternative medical diagnoses and treatments which are not typically included in the degree courses of established medical schools or used in conventional medicine. Examples of alternative medicine include homeopathy, naturopathy, chiropractic, and acupuncture. Usually, this kind of medicine is the last resort to Human Beings. We tried to seek long life and to prevent deseases but still failed us. According to Dr. Dy Liaco, whenever somebody asked his help, it's te last resort and no doubt about his method, anyway, they did all and nothing from the conventional medicines helped their deseases. The raw eggs, rock salt, raw pancreasas and raw liver might be not our usual snacks, maybe if it's cooked yes, but if it will be the one that can cure diabetes, astma, hypertension..why not try it. Anong mawawala? Enjoy!