The Southeast Asia HR Summit is the premium forum bringing regional HR leaders with consultants and solution providers together in an intimate environment for a focused discussion of key new drivers shaping corporate priorities and HR strategies.
Taking place at the Hilton Kuala Lumpur Hotel, Malaysia on 7 - 8 May 2015; attendees will benefit from visionary keynote presentations, real-life case studies and interactive sessions!
Confirmed speakers include:
· Grace Wong, VP & Head of HR, SEA & Oceania, Samsung Asia
· Gaurav Sharma, HR Director, Coca-Cola Singapore
· Nora Abd Manaf, Group Chief Human Capital Officer, Maybank
· John Nolan, SVP HR, Global Market, Unilever
· Tak Ming Lai, Director, Group HR & Admin, Gamuda Berhad
· Evangeline Chua, Head of HR, Citi Singapore
Read more: http://unbouncepages.com/seahr-tribunepost/
Key Topic Areas Include:
We are always interested in exploring new technologies and service categories. The Summit Advisory Board is responsible for reviewing and approving new solution providers at the event. If you would like your organization to be considered as a partner at the Southeast Asia HR Summit, please let me know and my colleague responsible for solution provider relations will be in touch with you shortly.