Successful companies are making sure to give back known as Corporate Social Responsibility or CSR. These entities make a positive impact on the environment and stakeholders including consumers, employees, investors and communities. Companies need to instill a culture of giving back and such efforts always need to start from the top management. Giving back not only drives change in your community but also within your organization.
L-R ( Robert Laurel Yupangco, Reginas Children, Nita Laurel yupangco, Regina Yupangco De Ocampo, Reginas Husband and Reginas child)
To show the mission, vision and ideals of Filremit, CSR activities became the essential objectives of
the organization, as well as to serve as a guide to what the company represents for its consumers. Regina also believes that in every success lies the people who worked hard to attain it.
For 2018, Regina Victoria Yupangco De Ocampo of Filremit, has lined up several innovative E- Commerce platform specifically catered to the Overseas Filipino Workers. Objectives for the business include:
1. New technological innovation thru Filremit system around the globe.
2. Increase pick up points all over the Philippine Islands.
3. Intensify coverage of sending thru Filremit thru partners around the globe.
4. Provide other services such as payout for credit card transactions, online shopping, delivery of these goods thru its subsidiary Manila Cargo Express.
5. And most importantly for its Corporate Social Responsibility, to give back to their overseas clients by creating a fund for them to sustain their retirement and provide security to their families.
Giving back is an essential value of the organization since it's corporate objective is to help the Filipinos
Filremit has been the trusted remittance